What does Uptite do?
* Aids in the relief of heat inflammation and soreness in horses.
* Relieves quarter cracks, suspensory heat inflammation and aid in the relief of shin soreness.
* Aids in the treatment of thrush, cuts, abrasions and tendons.
* Use every day on fetlock joint
* Impedes swelling caused by windgals.
Why do I need it?
* Helps keep horses sound and in training.
* Aids in speedy recovery from cuts and abrasions.
* Calms leg ailments whilst soothing any inflammation and swelling.
* Used as trainers as a preventative after exercise.
* Because of its fast, cooling action.
* It has been thoroughly tested, and a market leader for many years.